Problems with Wireless Headset
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Wireless Headset Tips and other Wireless topics.
My wireless headset isn’t performing well, what could be the problem?
If your wireless headset is having performance issues, there are a few things you can check.
- Make sure your telephone or ell phone is within range and not overly obstructed.
- Check to make sure your cell phone battery is charged and you are receiving a good signal.
- Typically, with wireless headsets you will have multiple channels from which to select the best signal, so make sure that you have switched around to see which is best and that you aren't still on the default channel.
- Make sure you try your phone without the headset on at all to ensure that the line or signal is strong.
- Finally, check to make sure the batteries in the wireless headset are charged.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.